Thursday, September 17, 2009

can't believe i'm blogging...

I am really nervous to have a blog and I feel really cool right now. okay anyways just to start things off.. everyday i wake up and I am happy because i survived the day. I can't really explain in words how funny things are in my life but I have the WORST luck EVER! I am not being over dramatic or anything like that. but, seriously..it is the funniest thing I have ever experienced in 22 years. I have always heard to write or blog when you are stressed or whatever and I thought about it.. and decided that I will let the world experience what I go through everyday. My friends find it hilarious and love to hear what new happened to me throughout the day. other than all the bad things that happen to me I also have many wonderful things about my life that I would love to share. this is getting awkward so i will write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment